In the unlikely event that you have a complaint, we have a formal complaints procedure which is guided by our membership to the Property Ombudsman’s code of conduct for your piece of mind. Melville Bierman takes complaints seriously and will try to reach a resolution in the shortest possible time frame and where possible without the intervention of the Ombudsman.
Our complaints team deal with any complaint you may have and you should not hesitate to contact that person. The handling of any complaint will be overseen by the Managing Director
Our complaints process is detailed below:
- 1. Please submit your concerns, in writing, addressed to Melville Bierman, 35 Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London, W1J 5BF or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. The concerns raised will be acknowledged within 28 working days of receipt.
- 3. Your concerns will then be passed to the appropriate manager to investigate.
- 4. You will receive a full written response to the concerns raised within 56 working days of receipt.
- 5. If you are not satisfied with the response or the process itself, an appeal can be lodged.
- 6. The team will respond and work to the same time frames as above, with a view to resolving the concerns raised.
- 7. We will contact you in writing during the process, to advise of progress and discuss time frames if the complaint warrants a longer period of investigation.